Here are the power tools I use to make Evernote work for GTD.
- Evernote for Mac (Home)
- Evernote for Windows (Work)
- Evernote for iPhone (with me all the time)
- Evernote Moleskine notebook
- A really good gel pen. (My current favorite refill is the Parker Gel refill inside the Gatsby pen I made from Penn State Industries)
- Evernote Premium (At first I thought I wouldn't need it, but now that I have it I'm glad I spent the $5 each month.
- A copy of the GTD workflow taped by my computer
- The discipline to process every day.