This week was a major turning point in my life. I finished at my old job on Friday and will start my new job on Tuesday. I won't be in Salt Lake City anymore, so I won't be able to walk around downtown and take pictures. So where does this blog go from here? It will need to take a new direction.
Here are some of the things that you can look for me to write about.
- Cycling: I'm not very good at it, but I like to ride. It's great exercise and it's fun. Whether it is with my cycling club, the Wasatch Wheelmen, or by myself, I still have a great time.
- Photography: This is my old and my new hobby. I put it aside for several years, but I'm picking it up again. I'll continue to post lots of pictures.
- Personal productivity and Leadership: This is a personal quest of mine. If I find great tips, I'll post them and comment on them.
- Reading: I try to read at least one book a month. I know that isn't a lot for some of you avid readers, but it keeps me away from the TV. After I read a book I'll post a review.
- Reviews of things I have seen and done: I think great service and experiences should be rewarded and poor service should be exposed so that others don't have to fall into the same trap.
That's about it for now. Follow along. Maybe this blog will evolve into something worth your while.